LaserWeb / CNCWeb 4.0 is an application for:
- generating GCODE from DXF/SVG/BITMAP/JPG/PNG files for Lasers and CNC Mills (= CAM Operations)
- controlling a connected CNC / Laser machine (running one of the supported firmwares)
This Application is built for Windows, OSX and Linux (on x86/x64 CPU) and comes with an easy installer. The server part can also be run on a Raspberry Pi.
LaserWeb / CNCWeb 4.0 can be tested on https://laserweb.github.io/LaserWeb4 (w/o machine communication).
- Peter van der Walt (Project Founder, User Interface)
- Todd Fleming (CNC CAM Modules, WebGL and CAM UI)
- Sebastien Mischler (Dev Backend, Raster Module, SVG Parser)
- Jorge Robles (Settings Module, User Interface, Optimizations)
- Claudio Prezzi (Communications Modules, Server Part)
- Monte Krol (User Interface, Electron Installer)
- Anthony Tamrin (Electron Installer)
- Ariel Yahni (Testing & Documentation)